Approval of Grants
1. Each grant will be reviewed based on its individual merit.
2. There are no minimum or maximum dollar limits in the funding of individual grants.
3. All expenditures to be funded must be included in the application budget.
4. Partial funding of any grant is at the discretion of the panel.
5. All available funds do not need to be allocated.
6. Funds available from other sources must have been explored.
1. Proposal did not meet the criteria or guidelines for funding.
2. The extent of funding required was too great or would necessitate a future commitment of money.
3. The proposal would not benefit a great enough number of students.
4. The proposal would not benefit the area addressed sufficiently for the amount of money requested.
5. Other grants presented were of greater merit.
Fall Grant Application Due on Friday, February 12, 2021 at 3 p.m.
RHSF Grant Request Letter Spring 2021
There are 2 ways to fill out the grant application. Click here to complete the application online OR complete the application below and submit to Dina Craft (email@example.com).
RHSF Grant Application Spring 2021